So, being fat isn't all bad stuff!
It's caused by all sorts of fat by-products. Either I've dropped enough weight or my thyroid medicine is the cause, but I've spent the last few days in a near hemorrhage.
So, here is a list of what's awesome about being a geyser of uterine lining that never sleeps.
- I've gotten intimately acquainted with my bed.
- I have a reason to buy a new set of sheets. (Seriously, it's like a murder scene)
- I have an excuse to be both irritable and weepy.
- Explaining bloodstains is a conversation starter.
- I have looked the other way when chocolate found its way to my mouth.
Obviously, I missed my period immensely and am so glad it's back.