Tuesday, June 4, 2013

When Menstrual Cycles Attack

So, something that a lot of people don't know is that, sometimes when you're really fat, you don't have a period.

So, being fat isn't all bad stuff!

It's caused by all sorts of fat by-products.  Either I've dropped enough weight or my thyroid medicine is the cause, but I've spent the last few days in a near hemorrhage.

So, here is a list of what's awesome about being a geyser of uterine lining that never sleeps.

  • I've gotten intimately acquainted with my bed.
  • I have a reason to buy a new set of sheets. (Seriously, it's like a murder scene)
  • I have an excuse to be both irritable and weepy.
  • Explaining bloodstains is a conversation starter.
  • I have looked the other way when chocolate found its way to my mouth.

Obviously, I missed my period immensely and am so glad it's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment